2019 Honda CR-V Review with Prices, Trims & Specs
- Starting at $25,345 MSRP*
- Standard 2.4-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 184-horsepower 4-cylinder engine or available 1.5-liter DOHC turbocharged 190-horsepower 4-cylinder engine (28 city/34 highway/30 combined MPG**)
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback
- Standard Eco Assist™ System
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™
- Optional Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration, SiriusXM®, HD Radio™ and Pandora® capabilities
- Available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- Available Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies
Honda CR-V Video
About the Honda CR-V
Built on a reputation for excellence, only the 2019 Honda CR-V is able to hold the title of America’s best selling SUV for 21 consecutive years. Drivers will have their choice of two responsive yet economical 4-cylinder engines along with an available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ for maximized stability and traction across all varieties of surface conditions.
A collection of advanced tech features offered on the CR-V include SiriusXM®, HD Radio™, Pandora®, along with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration. Optional Honda Sensing® safety technologies add greater levels of confidence and driver-assistance features to inspire an engaging drive. Features like an available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate and a standard Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback help simplify everyday tasks. A spacious yet premium interior provides the perfect complement to the versatile capabilities of the CR-V, helping to illustrate why it remains a hit with drivers living busy lifestyles.
The 2019 Honda CR-V sets a high bar for the way it handles passengers and their cargo. We award it points for above average front- and rear-seat passenger comfort plus another for its configurable cargo area.” – The Car Connection
The Honda CR-V is a triple threat: it packs a host of high-tech equipment, impressive fuel economy, and copious cargo space. As if that’s not enough, it also boasts contemporary styling and excellent road manners. Yes, the Honda ticks all the boxes for what constitutes an excellent crossover.” – Car and Driver
What’s New for 2019
Returning for 2019, the Honda CR-V carries on virtually unchanged from the previous model year and remains committed to excellence. The sole update is a new Platinum White Pearl exterior color which replaces White Diamond Pearl from last year.
Honda CR-V Features
Whether it’s a quick trip across town or an extended weekend getaway, you’ll find the perfect combination of capability and efficiency when you drive the Honda CR-V. Standard power comes from a 2.4-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 184-horsepower 4-cylinder engine paired with an advanced CVT. An optional 1.5-liter DOHC turbocharged 190-horsepower 4-cylinder engine maximizes efficiency, giving you up to 34 MPG on the highway**.
For the ultimate control in harsh weather conditions, the CR-V can be equipped with Real Time AWD and Intelligent Control System™. Located in the sleek front grille of the CR-V is an active shutter grille that improves aerodynamics while adding a stylish accent to the front. Use the standard Eco Assist™ system which can help coach you to drive more efficiently based on the current driving conditions.
Equally as roomy as it is comfortable, the interior of the Honda CR-V is loaded with cutting-edge tech features and innovative solutions to some of life’s most irritating annoyances. With a quick swipe of your foot underneath the rear bumper, the available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate opens to reveal a massive cargo area. Loading shopping bags with your hands full has never been easier.
Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration lets you access your favorite media and apps by using the power of your compatible smartphone and the Display Audio system inside your CR-V. No matter if it’s cargo, passengers, or a blend of both — the standard Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback makes it simple to accommodate just about anything. A variety of premium materials such as leather-trimmed seating surfaces provide unrivaled comfort inside the Honda CR-V.
Honda Sensing® Safety Suite
Included as standard on CR-V EX trim levels and above, the Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies help you experience a more confident drive. Examples of groundbreaking safety features found in this collection include the Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and pedestrian sensing capability, Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) with Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with low-speed follow and Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS). Additional optional technologies include Blind Spot Information, Rear Cross Traffic Monitor and Auto High-Beam headlights. No other compact SUV prioritizes your safety quite like the 2019 Honda CR-V.
Honda CR-V Models and Specs
- Starting at $25,395 MSRP*
- 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Starting at $28,295 MSRP*
- 1.5-Liter VTEC® Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine and CVT with Sport Mode
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Honda Sensing®
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- 7-inch Display Audio Touch-Screen
- Starting at $30,795 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Power-Adjustable Seating
- HomeLink® Remote System
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Heated, Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors including Integrated Indicators
- Starting at $33,795 MSRP*
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System with 9 Speakers
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
*MSRP includes $1,045.00 destination charge but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD LX trims. 25 city/31 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD LX trims. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.