Auto Body Shop Insurance Process
At the Germain Body Shop of Beavercreek, we’re proud to offer our customers the flexibility they need to get their vehicle the care and attention that it deserves. For your convenience, we’ve established relationships with most major insurance companies. To help streamline the process, our team has outlined the necessary steps to begin the repair. Simply look for your insurance provider and review the required steps to begin the process. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our team of professionals here at the Germain Body Shop of Beavercreek.
CEI, Erie, Lynx Cincinnati and Westfield, Nationwide, and Silver Rock
- Contact the insurance company to start a claim.
- Let insurance know that you want the Germain Body Shop to Repair the vehicle.
- The insurance company will send us a claim assignment to write an estimate.
- Bring the vehicle for an estimate. If the vehicle is not drivable, we will tow your vehicle.
- We will send the estimate to your insurance company when it is complete.
- The insurance company will approve or make adjustments to the estimate.
- Once approved, we will schedule the repair.
- Start a claim with State Farm.
- Send in photos via the app or email to State Farm. Alternatively, you can get an estimate from a start farm direct repair facility and bring that estimate to the Germain Body Shop.
- Once the estimate is written by the insurance company, forward it to us.
- We will order parts and schedule a repair with the customer.
- We cannot write original estimates for State Farm.
- Start a claim with Progressive.
- Let progressive know you want to repair your vehicle at Germain Body Shop.
- Progressive will set up a day for you to bring the vehicle to Germain Body shop and we will present you with a rental car if you have rental coverage.
- Progressive will do an estimate within 48 – 72 hours.
- We will order parts and repair the vehicle when they arrive.
- We cannot write original estimates for Progressive.
Geico, USAA, Liberty Mutual, Pekin, Auto Owners, Cincinnati, Grange, Travelers, The General, and American Family
- Start a claim with Insurance.
- Send photos to insurance or contact insurance to send an auto adjuster out to write the estimate.
- Additional option: Customers can go to a direct repair facility to have an estimate written.
- Send that estimate to the Germain Body Shop.
- Once Germain receives the estimate, parts will be ordered and we will schedule customers for repairs to the vehicle.
- We cannot write original estimates for these customers.