2021 Honda Ridgeline Specs, Review, Price, & Trims | Germain Honda of Beavercreek
- Starting at $37,665 MSRP*
- Standard 3.5-liter direct-injected VTEC® V6 producing 280 horsepower / 262 lb-ft of torque and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available i-VTM4® torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system with up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
- Washable, lockable In-Bed Trunk® offering an additional 7.3 cubic-feet of secure storage space
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies
- Display Audio system with crisp graphics, easier-to-use touchscreen icons, and a physical volume knob
- Optional Honda Performance Development (HPD) package featuring unique grille treatment, black fender flares, aggressive bronze-colored wheels, and special HPD graphics
- Standard Dual-Action Tailgate which opens downward or to the side
Honda Ridgeline Video
About the Honda Ridgeline
From rough mountain trails to smooth downtown boulevards, the rugged Honda Ridgeline has the performance and capability to help you create memories that last a lifetime. Engineered with groundbreaking features not found on any other pickup truck, the Ridgeline helps you achieve a balance between work and play. Giving you enough muscle to conquer the toughest tasks is a standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 paired with the confidence of the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD system.
Even if you’re miles away from home, the Ridgeline helps you stay connected to your social circle with its standard 8-inch Display Audio system and a high-resolution touch-screen along with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration. Helping to illustrate the Honda commitment to safety, the Ridgeline offers the comprehensive Honda Sensing® suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive features, which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2021
Most of the significant updates to the 2021 Honda Ridgeline are visible from its exterior. The sharp new look of the Ridgeline makes this pickup more rugged and bold looking than ever before. Complementing the updated exterior is an optional Honda Performance Development (HPD) package, offered on all trim levels. This package gives your Ridgeline black overfenders, a unqiue blacked-out grille, HPD graphics on the bed walls, and exclusive bronze wheels. Other enhancements include an updated infotainment system that now includes a physical volume knob along with all-wheel drive now included as standard across the model range.
Honda Ridgeline Features
Performance & Capability
No matter what obstacle stands in your way, the Honda Ridgeline comes standard with a 280-horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® direct injection V6 engine to help you conquer the challenge. This workhorse of a powertrain gives you up to 5,000 lbs of towing capacity along with 1,580 lbs of total payload capacity. Allowing for a smooth ride on the highway without compromising off-road abilities, the Ridgeline is engineered with a rigid lightweight unibody design and a fully independent multi-link rear suspension. Once the terrain turns rocky, the standard Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD system is there to help you stay in control. Individual terrain settings for snow, mud, and sand in the Intelligent Traction Management system allow the Ridgeline to adjust to the conditions for enhanced control in tricky situations.
Versatile Truck Bed
Challenging the conventional beliefs of what a pickup is capable of, the Honda Ridgeline is designed with smart solutions both inside and out. A class-exclusive feature, the standard In-Bed Trunk of the Ridgeline offers 7.3 cubic feet of secure cargo space along with a drain plug for easy cleaning. Use the Dual-Action Tailgate which opens either straight down or side-to-side to haul large or flat items such as plywood sheets. Keep your cargo stable with a total of 8 heavy-duty truck bed tie-down cleats, each rated up to 350 pounds. Enjoy the perfect soundtrack while you work with the available Truck-Bed Audio System of the Ridgeline. It includes Bluetooth® compatibility that allows you to change songs with your compatible smartphone.
Designed with comfort as the main priority, the ergonomic interior of the Honda Ridgeline has room for up to 5 along with the highest passenger volume in the segment. Different from most pickups, the Ridgeline is infused with technology and makes accessing your favorite features as simple as pressing a button. For a more upscale feel, you can select optional leather-trimmed upholstery along with a heated steering wheel. Great for carrying bulky items such as a bike or camping gear, standard 60/40 Split Lift-Up rear seats help create endless cargo-carrying possibilities. Available Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control keeps all occupants comfortable on the way to your destination.
No other pickup truck prioritizes your safety quite like the Honda Ridgeline. A standard Rearview Camera helps you maneuver in or out of a tight space with confidence with an available Blind Spot Information System helps alert you to unseen vehicles when driving on the highway. Standard Honda Sensing,® a full suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies are designed to assist and help protect you and your passengers. Available features include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), and Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS).
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $37,665 MSRP*
- 280-horsepower 3.5-Liter V6 Engine
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management® (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Dual-Action Tailgate
- In-Bed Trunk®
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
RTL (AWD Available)
- Starting at $40,645 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Interior with Heated Front Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI)
- 18-inch Machine-Finished Alloy Wheels
- Power Sliding Rear Window
RTL-E (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $43,595 MSRP*
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Truck-Bed Audio System
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (Low Beam)
Black Edition (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $45,905 MSRP*
- Black Edition Exterior Trim
- Black Edition Leather Interior
- 18-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Red Ambient LED Lighting
- 150-Watt / 400-Watt Truck-Bed Power Outlet
*MSRP includes $1,175 destination charge, but excludes tax, registration, and options. Dealer set own prices.
**18 city/24 highway/21 combined mpg rating. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.